Young Mariners Waterfront’s Kayak & SUP Rentals Program is now open!
For reservations, call (203) 962-4571.
Our hours are Fridays, 12pm to 6pm; Saturdays, from 9am to 6pm; and Sundays, from 10am to 5pm. We are located on the Harbor Point waterfront, north of the Ponus Yacht Club and just opposite the Crab Shell. All Harbor Point residents get 20% off! For more information on pricing or what to bring, click here. For the location of our rentals program, scan this barcode with your smartphone now:
FOUNDATION PROGRAMS benefit under-served elementary and middle school children. Partnering with Stamford Public Schools and community centers, we offer Young Mariners after school program and Blue Water Bound summer camp. Both use swimming and sailing as hands on ways to provide math, science & social studies enrichment and key life skills.
- Children are admitted to Young Mariners through participating schools: Hart, KT Murphy, Rogers, Stark, Springdale and Toquam, as well as the Yerwood Center.
- Blue Water Bound summer sailing camp is a 5 week program that Young Mariners can attend for 3-5 years. Kids spend 1/2 day sailing and 1/2 day in class related to sailing.
- Both address achievement gap and summer learning loss.
WATERFRONT PROGRAMS are open the the public on a fee basis.
- Sailing Instruction supervised by a certified teacher from the Stamford Public Schools who are US Sailing Certified as well
- Classes are small and instruction is individualized.
- The schedule is posted on line under Programs/Waterfront Programs.
- Stand-Up-Paddleboard and Kayak rentals.
- Instruction and tours available.
- Rentals available Friday-Sunday from April-October.